Quick Gmail Trick: Pre-Write Email Messages with Canned Responses
Posted March 4, 2014on:
- In: Learning Curve
- Comments Off on Quick Gmail Trick: Pre-Write Email Messages with Canned Responses
Yup, now you only have to tell someone something ONCE… gMail will repeat it as often as you want…
Watch the above video or follow the steps below:
1. Click the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of Gmail, then choose Settings.
2. Click the Labs tab, find Canned Responses, click the Enable radio button to enable Canned Responses, scroll down and click Save Changes.
3. Compose an email message you’d like to use over and over again, and then click the arrow in the lower right-hand corner of the message window. Choose Canned Responses, and under the Save heading, select New Canned Response. Give your response a name and click OK.
4. The next time someone emails you something that warrants the canned response you created, reply to the message and instead of typing your response, click the arrow button in the lower right-hand corner, select Canned Responses, and then under Insert, choose the canned response you created in the previous step. You’ll then see your response…
View original post 73 more words